1. Information Collected at Catsndogs.my
In order for us to provide you with our Products and Services, and to operate in an efficient and effective manner, we need to collect relevant personal information from you. The personal information collected by us may include (but is not limited to) the following:-
- - Contact information such as your full name, gender, current private or business address, telephone number, fax number and email address
- - The equipment you use when accessing our Websites, Products or Services (such as your device type, your computer system type and platform) to customize the service for you
- - When you request pages from our server, it automatically collects some information about your internet settings, including your current IP address
2. Use of Personal Data Collected
We may collect and use personal information from you for one or more of the following purpose:
- - To engage in business transactions in respect of Products or Services you have requested
- - To provide you with the Products and Services you have requested
- - To administer and manage the Products and Services we provide you (including charging, billing, facilitating payments)
- - To investigate and resolve any service issues, billing and fees queries, complaints or other inquiries that you submit to us regarding our Products and Services
- - To detect and prevent fraudulent activity
- - To keep in contact with you and provide you with any information you have requested
- - To process any communications you send us (for example, answering any queries and dealing with any complaints and feedback)
- - To help us monitor and improve the performance of our Products and Services, our customer support/relations teams and to make these more efficient
- - To maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems
- - To manage staff training and quality assurance
- - To notify you about benefits and changes to the features of our Products and Services
- - To determine how can we improve services to you
- - To conduct marketing research (for example, market analysis)
3. Disclosure of Personal Data Collected
As a part of providing you with our Products and Services; and the management and/or operation of the same, we may be required or need to disclose information about you to the following third parties:
- - Law enforcement agencies
- - Government agencies
- - Data processing services
- - Information technology services
- - Market research and website usage analysis services
- - Other parties in respect of whom you have given your express or implied consent
subject at all times to any laws (including regulations, guidelines and/or obligations) applicable to catsndogs.my
4. Security and Confidentiality
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. When a user is asked to provide his/her credit card information, we provide a secure environment through our partners' systems (using industry standard SSL protocols) for this purpose.
For the internet, unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such Personal Data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Data transmitted to us and individuals do so at their own risk. Once any Personal Data comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
A username and password may be essential for you to use some sections of this Website. For your own protection, we require you to keep these confidential and to change your password regularly (if required).
5. How Email and "Contact Us" Messages are Being Handled
6. Communication Data & Cookies
Through your use of telecommunications services to access this Website, your communications data (e.g. Internet protocol address) or utilisation data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to Personal Data.To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilisation data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework. When you view this Website, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a "cookie" to automatically recognise your personal computer next time you visit.
7. Automatic Collection of Non-Personal Data
When you access this website, we may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect nonpersonal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the website from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). We may use this data to monitor the attractiveness of this website and improve site performance or content.
8. Exercising Choices Over The Disclosure, Retention and Use Of Your Personal Information
Subject to our contractual rights and obligations under relevant laws and regulations, you may exercise your choice in respect of the disclosure, retention and use of your personal information. Should you wish to do so, kindly contact us at the address/telephone number/e-mail address/contact form given at the contact us page of this website.